Rhinebeck, New York

We had a similar ER experience there in Dec 2014.The doctor was an arrogant ***.

He barely touched or examined, did not listen, supposedly the nurses did not tell him relevant medical history or what medication were taken (he blamed the nurses several times), he would not let us finish our questions, he tried to belittle us by dismissing most of what I said as not relevant, he was making all sorts of facial expressions as if our questions were *** and our story was made up and ridiculous, was not even going to do testing until I pressed with many questions (then he listened and blamed the nurses again but was noticeably angered), and he kept walking away after his glorious summary statements (that completely missed the boat) so I followed him to finish my questions. He was not happy with me either, I was clearly wasting his time. From there we were dismissed and sent home with the most ridiculous advice and inappropriate medication (which in turn required another hospital ER visit a few weeks later, but this time more serious). I felt as if we were immediately labeled as a GOMER (=Get Out Of My ER).

We were taking up his valuable space and time, how dare we.

The *** doctor was tall, blond-ish hair, pale complexion, goofy fake smile, glasses, very aloof and not an ounce of compassion or interest (possibly hard of hearing and visually impaired).I will be filing a formal complaint very soon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of emergency room. Northern Dutchess Hospital needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned emergency room in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northern Dutchess Hospital.

Had an Experience with Northern Dutchess Hospital?

Comments